Back from SDCC, and finally able to catch up on blogging a bit. As I wasn’t able to cosplay any day but Sunday, I opted for geek-inspired outfits Thursday - Saturday. I call the last one “lazy Wonder Woman.”
Wolverine by KayleighOC
Belated Manicure Monday: Mass Effect
I’m a day late, oops! But these Mass Effect nails are too good to pass on posting, even if it is a day late.
These nails are by Heatherling. I love that she incorporated both the Paragon and Renegade symbols.
- Kokiri’s Emerald……………………$21.99
- Goron’s Ruby……………………….$21.99
- Zora’s Sapphire……………………$21.99
- Spiritual Stones Necklace…….$59.99
I love the pastel tones in Topshop’s interpretation* of Lazy Oaf’s Comic Relief Dress, however, I’m not sure if LOL! has ever been implemented as a sound effect in comics @__@
Legend of Zelda Giveaway
Skyward Heartpiece Necklace
Stay Awhile and Listen:
- You don’t have to follow me! Reblog as many times as you want and likes count. (no giveaway blogs and please don’t spam your followers)
- You have to be able to give me your address if you’re chosen. (Ask your parents if you’re under 18.)
- Giveaway ends on March 5th at 8pm EST
- Winner will be decided with a random number generator.
- The winner has 24 hours to respond or a new winner will be decided.
- Can be shipped internationally.
OH MY GOD
Late but reblogging anyway because LOOK HOW BEAUTIFUL IT IS.
OMG I want one of these xD I think I’m going to try it in the future…
I don’t think I will ever need to do this, but I’m gonna reblog just because
New blog up! I unbox items from the #bioware store. Geekyglamorous.com
wat. i want.
Page 1 of 3